Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sing

I love to sing and so does my sister in law Kaleigh. She has an amazing voice and I can't wait til she shares it with the whole world. One day she will!

It was Kaleigh's birthday on Thanksgiving day. She's 18 and has become such an amazing woman. She's come through lots of obstacles in the last year and I'm so proud of her. I hope this painting I did for her reminds her to always SING through the hard times, to always worship God in her heart no matter what!


I hope your birthday was awesome Kaleigh! I loved sharing it with you and giving thanks with my new family this year. We have alot to be thankful for. Here are just a few things I am thankful for...even if it is AFTER Thangsgiving! (http://www.youversion.com/bible/niv/eph/5/20)

I'm thankful for:
1. My husband-there are no words to say how he has changed my life. He is my kinsman redeemer.
2. My family-I don't know where I would be without them. They bring such joy to my life.
3. My new family-you are teaching me more things about family, different things and we laugh SOOO much together!
4. My adopted families-you know who you are and I wouldn't be me without you.

and last but no least...and I could go on and on and on but I won't...
5. I'm thankful for having everything I need right now. God is faithful and always true to His word. He is my provider and the I AM. He's everything I will ever need!

Happy Holy-days!!

Jacque

No comments:

Post a Comment